Upon graduation, I began my career as a classic ASP developer at the university I graduated from. In 2003, I left my job at the local university to try my hand at self-employment. I formed TreuTech and found work repairing computers and creating both desktop and web apps. The job market was small so eventually I took a position doing development in the private sector.
Since 2001, I have worked in academia, the private sector, churches, and a medical clinic. I also performed contract work for various organizations. I cut my teeth on classic ASP and then moved to PHP. Along the way I picked up some Perl, Ruby, and a smattering of ASP.Net.
Currently I am working as a web developer for an advertising and marketing firm in Fort Worth, TX.
- The Fort Worth Passion – Allows attendees to receive more information about a relationship with Christ.
- Green Star Windows – Designed theme and wrote copy for the site.
- YouVersion WordPress Plugin – Developed for YouVersion.com
- OTA Training – Contract to install ModX CMS and modify modules as needed.
- Geek-maps.com – Site where users can input places of interest and generate tour maps. Geared toward the geek set. Still in pre-alpha.