PO Box 831
Crowley, TX 76036
scott at treutech dot com
Developer position to leverage my experience and education to increase functionality, simplify the user experience, and provide practical training.
- TotalCareCrowley, Texas Oct 2009 – Present
- Developed graphing reporting tools using jqPlot and jQuery.
- Created inventory system to track medical supplies with deep logging for auditing purposes.
- Implemented various scripts and processes to reduce paperwork and repetitive tasks in billing department.
- Created time clock and employee scheduling web application with modules for Human Resources.
- Fielder Road Baptist Church Arlington, Texas Jul 2006 – Feb 2009
- Developed specialized plug-ins for church’s WordPress sites, such as a fully customizable registration form and an interface to enter geo-coded locations tied to Google maps application.
- Developed web application to take online contributions and generate NACHA file for JPMorgan Chase.
- Created Content Management System that is extensible and incorporated legacy code through modules.
- Developed training and documentation for staff as new technology was implemented.
- Directech Southwest Winnfield, Louisiana Sept 2004 – Oct 2005
- Maintained legacy code base and improved functionality and performance of inventory and payroll systems.
- Merged code base of four forked inventory systems and performed stress testing.
- Performed server maintenance and handled support calls from technicians.
- TreuTech Natchitoches, Louisiana Oct 2003 – Sept 2004
- Developed municipality ticket tracking and invoicing software.
- Designed web application for car dealerships to give full options menu to car buyers based on interest rates and loan periods.
- Performed hardware and operating system upgrades at all four branches of a local bank.
- Space Science Group Natchitoches, Louisiana Jan 2001 – Oct 2003
- Helped create standardized test preparation software for middle school students.
- Created web application to handle administrative duties for Camp Discovery.
- Produced graphics and digitized video clips for middle school science web site.
- Trained student workers and acted as student worker supervisor.
- M.A., Christian Education
Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary, Fort Worth, Texas
M.Ed., Educational Technology
B.A., magna cum laude, Sociology, Spanish minor
Northwestern State University, Natchitoches, Louisiana